An Interview With Jason Graves, Horror Composer On Friday The 13th and More
- October 13, 2017This interview sounds scary (sorry).
An Interview With Rebellion On Their New IP Strange Brigade
- October 9, 2017Don't call this mystical Sniper Elite.
QuakeCon 2017: Talking Nazis and Innovation With Wolfenstein II Creative Director Jens Matthies
- August 31, 2017We get the low-down on 2017's biggest Nazi-killing simulator.
QuakeCon 2017: Shinji Mikami, John Johanas and Trent Haaga On Evolving Horror With The Evil Within 2
- August 28, 2017We sit down and get to know the minds behind 2017's biggest horror game.
Interview: A Chat with Night Trap 25th Anniversary’s Sole Developer Tyler Hogle
- April 26, 2017In no way associated with the failed 2014 Kickstarter project.
Interview: Developer Ian Dallas on What Remains of Edith Finch
- April 12, 2017Peek behind the curtains of the Finch family home.
Interview: Chris Darril Introduces Remothered
- January 31, 2017All along the clock tower...
Uncovering Sylvio’s Secrets
- May 2, 2016Voices in the static, figures in the mist.
Interview: Richard Rouse III Illuminates The Church in The Darkness
- April 11, 2016Heaven on Earth, or Hell?
Inside the Brains of Rebellion’s Zombie Army Trilogy
- March 2, 2016You get to thwart zombie Hitler in this game! What more could you ask for?
Volumetric Games Talks Left Alone, Indie Development
- February 24, 2016Going Old School in an Old School
Inside Dementium III, an Interview With Renegade Kid’s Jools Watsham
- February 5, 2016We're not out of The Ward yet!
Friday the 13th Interview: How Jason Intends to Take Gaming
- October 28, 2015We talk to the creative team behind the upcoming multiplayer slasher!
The Journey to Horror Via Story, Faith & Impressionism
- October 21, 2015An interview with David Szymanski (The Moon Sliver, The Music Machine, and A Wolf in Autumn).
Noct: A Look Into The Bleak, Bleak Future W/ Designer Chris Eskins
- October 8, 2015Noct, Noct, we've got an interview for you!
From Homage to Subversion – Crafting Until Dawn’s Narrative, w/ Graham Reznick
- August 26, 2015We talk to one of Until Dawn's lead writers, Graham Reznick.
E3 2015: Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture Interview w/ Dan Pinchbeck
- June 21, 2015Pre-apocalyptic storytelling.
Til Morning’s Light Interview: Mobiles, Mean Girls, and Horror, w/ Adam Tierney of WayForward
- May 14, 2015Wayforward's upcoming game was inspired by Coraline, Silent Hill, and Mean Girls?
Interview: Resident Evil Revelations 2 director talks about the game’s story, structure, and cut content
- April 30, 2015Natalia was actually going to be able to shoot lasers from her fingers!
An Unconvential Interview with Danganronpa producer Yoshinori Terasawa
- March 11, 2015I hate my recorder now.
Inside the Indie Studio, with Ebb Software (Scorn)
- November 13, 2014Scorn hopes to see the light of day via Kickstarter.
Interview: Remastering Resident Evil, with Capcom’s Yoshiaki Hirabayashi
- August 28, 2014What kind of work is going into the Resident Evil Remaster? Find out here.
Interview: Blue Isle Studio talks about the Past and Future of Slender: The Arrival
- August 7, 2014What's next for Slender Man?
Defining Horror, with Richard Rouse III (The Suffering)
- July 25, 2014Richard Rouse III of Paranoid Productions defines horror.
Inside the Indie Studio, with Cowardly Creations
- May 9, 2014Somethin' spooky is about to go down.
Defining Horror, with Anthony Newman
- March 28, 2014Anthony Newman of Naughty Dog defines horror.
Defining Horror, with Adrian Tingstad Husby
- January 21, 2014Adrian Tingstad Husby defines horror.
Interview: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 producer talks about plot, influences, Dracula and Victor Belmont
- January 10, 2014What is an interview?
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!