Fatal Frame 4: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse Remaster Hands-On Preview
- February 9, 2023Revisit Rogetsu Island once again
Hands-On Preview: The Devil In Me
- October 24, 2022The Murder Castle awaits
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre – Hands-On Preview & Developer Interview
- September 26, 2022Hands-on impressions and full interview!
Rely On Horror’s PAX West Day 3 Wrap-Up
- September 5, 2022The final day has passed
Rely On Horror’s PAX West Day 2 Wrap-up
- September 4, 2022Day 2 has come and gone
Rely On Horror’s PAX West Day 1 Wrap-up
- September 3, 2022Day 1's post-show wrap-up
Hands-On Preview: BioCrisis 2: Return to the Lab + Steam Key Giveaway
- March 22, 2022An excellent callback to the light gun games of old while still offering a good dose of new content.
Hands-On Preview – Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle
- February 21, 2022Daymare is back in action
Resident Evil: The Board Game — Impressions and Developer Interview!
- November 3, 2021Fear goes beyond the screen.
Do We Really Need Resident Evil Re:Verse?
- February 2, 2021What are you thinking, Capcom?
Preview: Remothered: Broken Porcelain
- September 18, 2020Don't Wake Daddy, but make it murder.
First Impressions: Remothered Broken Porcelain
- May 12, 2020Hide and Seek, but make it fatal
October Freaks Out About the Resident Evil 3 Remake Demo [Video]
- March 18, 2020AAAHHHH
Preview: World of Horror – a Cosmic Horror Adventure of the 1-bit Kind
- February 25, 2020Take a trip back to 1980s Japan for a robust lo-fi horror experience
Maneater Preview: Hands-on with the Violent Shark Simulator
- February 21, 2020Carnivorous fun for the whole family.
Preview: Making Poor Decisions in Man of Medan [Video]
- August 18, 2019Meedan? Meh dan?
Bloober Team Aims to Cement Themselves as Masters of Horror with Layers of Fear 2
- April 15, 2019They're back.
Last Year Pumps Fresh Blood into the Asymmetrical Multiplayer Horror Genre
- November 6, 2018Will Last Year dethrone competitors like Friday the 13th?
Preview: Visage is the P.T. Successor You’ve Been Waiting For
- October 16, 2018Worth the wait.
The Light Keeps Us Safe: Preparing for the Darkness
- October 12, 2018Darkness is not your ally here.
Hands-on Impressions with Metro Exodus
- September 10, 2018In which I get a hour of fresh air in Post-Apocalyptic Russia
E3 2018: Hands-on Impressions of Resident Evil 2
- June 20, 2018We got to go hands-on with one of the hottest games of the show!
Preview: Hunt: Showdown’s Alpha is a Horrifying and Splendid Mess
- February 5, 2018A gamble that's paid off.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers Leaves a Stressful First Impression
- November 5, 2017The Clock Tower successor you've been waiting for.
Early Access Preview: The Nightmare From Beyond
- October 6, 2017The nightmare may not be beyond, but right in front of you.
An Hour with SCORN – A Prolapsed Preview
- September 29, 2017Pop that pustule.
Preview: The Terror Billy Takes New Orleans in our New Wolfenstein 2 Gameplay
- September 27, 2017Oh no politics.
Preview: DOOM on the Nintendo Switch Ain’t Half Bad
- September 24, 2017Rip and wahoo!
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!