Interview with Silent Hill 3 English Translator Nora Stevens Heath (Exclusive)
- April 25, 2023We spoke with Nora Stevens Heath, the English Translator of all the nonvoiced text and song lyrics in the game.
Fatal Frame 4: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse – Developer Interview
- February 9, 2023Producer Yutaka Fukaya and Director Makoto Shibata talk about the challenges of remaking the “lost” fourth entry of the series…
EXCLUSIVE: Dead Space Remake Developer Interview
- January 11, 2023Inside the remaking of a genre classic
EXCLUSIVE: Interview with ‘Imperfect’ Developer Walter Woods
- November 20, 2022We sit down with solo dev Walter Woods to talk about his upcoming psychological survival horror game Imperfect.
EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Fear Effect Writer/Director John Zuur Platten
- September 13, 2022We sat down with the writer and director of Fear Effect, John Zuur Platten, to talk about his prolific career.
Resident Evil: The Board Game — Impressions and Developer Interview!
- November 3, 2021Fear goes beyond the screen.
EXCLUSIVE: Interview with Fatal Frame Series Creator and Producer
- October 22, 2021We chat with the series creator/director, Makoto Shibata, and producer, Keisuke Kikuchi about their careers and the Fatal Frame series.
Developer Interview: Chasing Static
- September 11, 2021We talk with Nathan Hamley of indie studio Headware Games about their new psychological horror title Chasing Static.
Interview: Power Drill Massacre Dev Puppet Combo Talks Past, Present, & Future Of Solo Horror Development
- October 22, 2020Get to know Puppet Combo!
Maid of Sker Interview with Sound Director/Composer Gareth Lumb
- July 2, 2020In-depth interview on the musical influences of Maid of Sker
How Behaviour Interactive Made Otherworlds Collide in Dead By Daylight’s Silent Hill Update
- May 29, 2020In our restless dreams, we could have never expected this.
Sneak Behind the Scenes of Remothered: Broken Porcelain with Chris Darril
- May 29, 2020I really want this as a movie.
Invader Studios Interview: Making Nightmares Come True with Daymare 1998
- May 21, 2020Wish upon a STARS.
ReHorror Spotlight: JoshTheMedic Interview
- February 5, 2020Claire Bear!
Madmind Studio Interview: Embracing the Controversial
- August 27, 2019NSFW.
Interview: Talking Terrifying Tabletop with Bright Light Media
- July 8, 2019Rolling The Dice On Cut Or Slice
Interview: The Playful Darkness of Composer Jim Guthrie
- April 19, 2019As Above, So Below, and in My Ears.
Interview: Kim Belair on Last Year: The Nightmare
- December 15, 2018We sat down with Kim Beliar regarding her work on the much anticipated Last Year: The Nightmare.
ReHorror Spotlight: ShadowLeggy Interview
- December 5, 2018Break out the Numa Numa song, it's time to talk RE Musicals with ShadowLeggy!
Interview: SWERY on The MISSING of J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories
- November 5, 2018We talk with SWERY about the surprising themes found in his latest work.
Interview: Gun Media Talks Friday the 13th Lawsuit and The Game’s Future
- September 26, 2018"We were as upset as our fans at how the situation unfolded"
Interview: Richard Cobbett on Nighthawks – The Vampire RPG
- September 10, 2018The biting questions.
E3 2018 Interview: Resident Evil 2 Producers Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and Tsuyoshi Kanda Explain How THEY DO IT
- June 17, 2018They do it, we talk it!
EXCLUSIVE: Harry Mason Speaks! First-ever Interview with Original Silent Hill Voice Actor
- June 17, 2018Interview with Michael Guinn (Harry Mason in Silent Hill)
What Really Went Wrong with the Silent Hill HD Collection
- May 11, 2018Restless, broken dreams.
Interview: The Trials and Tribulations Behind Bringing Avant-Garde Stealth Horror Tangiers to Life
- April 12, 2018Delayed but not forgotten, we check in on surrealist horror Tangiers.
Ivy Dupler on The Ins and Outs of Indie Horror Voice Acting
- November 1, 2017Organ Quarter's Ivy Dupler talks voice acting in a surreal setting.
The Evil Within 2: Director John Johanas Sheds Light On Game’s New Art Direction and STEM Engine
- October 17, 2017It's all in the details.
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!