Rely On Horror’s Most Anticipated Horror Games of 2023
- January 19, 2023Did your favorite make our list?
Resident Evil In Live Action’s Problem Isn’t Accuracy, It’s Quality
- September 9, 2022It's time we faced the music on this.
Sardinian Lore and the Influence of Italian Horror Cinema in ‘Saturnalia’
- August 17, 2022We go in-depth on the development, story, settings, and characters of this upcoming horror-roguelite.
Generations of Horror: A History of Handheld Horror 1995-2017
- August 2, 2022We make our way through the history of handheld-exclusive horror games.
It’s Been A Full Year Since Resident Evil Re:Verse Was Delayed
- May 7, 2022Celebrating 25 years of the franchise months after its 26th anniversary.
Reflecting on Resident Evil: WTRC’s Unexpected Source: The Novel
- December 27, 2021Even over 20 years later, S.D. Perry is still a huge part of what makes RE great
22 PlayStation Games We’d Love to See on Rumored PS+ Upgrade
- December 4, 2021Remember the fear for me once more...
Resident Evil: WTRC Character Vignette Trailers Breakdown
- October 30, 2021Moonlight Sonata
Resident Evil WTC Trailer Breakdown: Every Easter Egg and Recreation
- October 7, 2021The straight-up said "Yeah Code: Veronica is the sequel"
The New Resident Evil Movie’s Marketing is a Terrible, Confusing Mess
- October 4, 2021I just want to see moving footage at this point, to confirm it's not just an elaborate joke.
Resident Evil CODE: Veronica – A Retrospective
- September 12, 2021A look back at one of Resident Evil's most beloved entries
The Last Horror Games to Truly Scare Me
- September 8, 2021Have we become jaded?
Generations Of Horror: The Golden Age 1999-2005
- August 1, 2021The Golden Age of horror gaming is born!
Resident Evil Village Character History Refresher Course
- April 30, 2021It seems like a good time to look back over the series’ long 25-year history.
Little Nightmares and the Beauty of Horror
- February 9, 2021Perchance to dream.
Resident Evil Village: Familiar and Horrifying Formulas
- January 27, 2021Déjà Vu?
When Mediums Collide: A History of Licensed Games Based On Horror Films
- October 27, 2020Follow us on a ride through horror film and video game crossover history
Broken Silence: Sorry, Sony Probably Isn’t Going To Buy Konami, or Silent Hill
- September 22, 2020This soul won't be coming to the call.
Generations of Horror: The Best of Modern-Day Horror 2013-2020
- September 15, 2020Join us for a retrospective of the current generation of consoles before it's over!
Broken Silence: Following The Road to a Silent Hill Reboot
- August 30, 2020Obscured by fog, could it be true...?
Generations of Horror: Early 3D and Birth of Modern Survival Horror 1995-2000
- July 14, 2020Go back to the late 90s for this trip into horror history
The Dead by Daylight Silent Hill DLC is Amazing, But the Microtransactions Suck
- July 6, 2020Darth by Daylight.
The Greatest Dads in Horror Gaming
- June 21, 2020Special mention to Octodad
Resident Evil 8: Village Trailer Breakdown and Analysis
- June 14, 2020What secrets lurk in the heart of evil...?
Port Report: BioShock (Nintendo Switch)
- June 3, 2020Is it someone new?
Next-Gen Horror Games Hype List: 12 Rumored and Announced Games
- May 31, 2020HERE IT COMES
The Evil Within Retrospective: B-Horror Done Right
- May 27, 2020A B- Movie Classic.
Silent Hills and Reflections on Mental Health
- May 5, 2020A discussion on media tropes.
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!