E3 2015: All sorts of coolness coming to Killing Floor 2
- June 22, 2015Incinerate N' Detonate!
Dip your toe into the supernatural waters of Iron Fish
- June 6, 2015I can't even shower without thinking about tentacles.
Killing Floor 2’s first content update has arrived
- May 27, 2015A goddamned Murder Castle.
Here’s a few seconds of SteamVR’s Arizona Sunshine
- May 24, 2015Flail your arms to save yourself.
Review: Uncanny Valley
- May 12, 2015Who signs up to work at a Robotics factory, anyway?
Journalism: Killing Floor 2 to bring back the Bloat’s nipple piercings?
- May 1, 2015Mother will be so proud.
Uncanny Valley now available on Steam, here’s the launch trailer
- April 24, 2015That year went by uncannily fast.
Killing Floor 2 now available for Steam Early Access (and the soundtrack too!)
- April 21, 2015Drowning Pool joke.
Xbox One port of Alan Wake a possibility
- April 21, 2015It's not a lake, it's a Sam.
Killing Floor 2 to have Digital Deluxe Edition + System Requirements
- April 17, 2015Spare dosh, anyone?
Killing Floor 2 Early Access begins April 21, will cost $29.99
- April 7, 2015Oh man oh man oh man.
Preview: Killing Floor 2 Hands-On Impressions
- April 7, 2015Oh boy. Oh wow.
Review: White Night
- April 2, 2015We prefer 'European American' Night.
Uncanny Valley coming next month, new 101 trailer is promising
- March 31, 2015Scary Knoll. Terror Plateau. Freaky-ass Swamp.
Killing Floor 2 OST releasing April 21st
- March 27, 2015Double pedal for my double barrel.
Killing Floor 2: Dev Diary: Weapons and Perks Part 2
- March 11, 2015Gunz
An Unconvential Interview with Danganronpa producer Yoshinori Terasawa
- March 11, 2015I hate my recorder now.
Killing Floor: Calamity coming to mobile devices
- March 10, 2015Time to get my Killing Floor fix.
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number will phone pun on March 10
- February 25, 2015Dial tone. Static. Death.
Edrox Interactive is bringing Bizerta: Silent Evil to the Wii U
- February 23, 2015It's too easy to comment on the title so I won't (I guess I just did).
NightCry’s Kickstarter stretch goals tease possible console release
- February 15, 2015Send transmission from the (two)-armed scissor (cut away, cut away).
Too cool for Dying Light’s difficulty? Hard Mode is on its way
- February 12, 2015Now those big zombies will be even bigger assholes.
Review: Dying Light
- February 10, 2015I just died in your arms tonight.
New Killing Floor 2 screens show off the Scrake and character customization
- January 29, 2015Now with red mohawks!
- January 21, 2015Get up, come on get down with the sharkness.
Evolve’s Fourth monster rolls onto the scene
- January 14, 2015Ha ha like Indiana Jones I get it.
Dead Rising: Watchtower out in March, premiering on…Crackle?
- January 14, 2015POW!
New Killing Floor 2 Screens are dripping with detail (and viscera)
- January 8, 2015Sheena was a punk rocker (and a Zed slayer).
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!