Check Out Our Analysis of Resident Evil 7’s Not A Hero TGS trailer
- September 27, 2017Sometimes fun stuff is hidden in plain sight
Preview: The Terror Billy Takes New Orleans in our New Wolfenstein 2 Gameplay
- September 27, 2017Oh no politics.
Preview: DOOM on the Nintendo Switch Ain’t Half Bad
- September 24, 2017Rip and wahoo!
Hands-On: Here’s 35 Minutes of Me Kicking Ass in The Evil Within 2
- September 21, 2017Ya boy Oda killing fools.
Early Access Preview: Dreadful (AKA David Hill: Origins)
- September 17, 2017Remaining hopeful.
Guide: The Suffering PC Fixes
- September 9, 2017How to solve some common problems.
QuakeCon 2017: Talking Nazis and Innovation With Wolfenstein II Creative Director Jens Matthies
- August 31, 2017We get the low-down on 2017's biggest Nazi-killing simulator.
QuakeCon 2017: DOOM VFR is a Hell of a Good Time
- August 29, 2017See More Evil.
QuakeCon 2017: Shinji Mikami, John Johanas and Trent Haaga On Evolving Horror With The Evil Within 2
- August 28, 2017We sit down and get to know the minds behind 2017's biggest horror game.
QuakeCon 2017: The Evil Within 2 Shocks and Awes in More Ways Than One
- August 24, 2017We got our hands on The Evil Within 2, and found that it is far from your average horror game.
Early Access Preview: Fortnite
- August 17, 2017Build 'em up, break 'em down!
Guide: Observer – Apartments, Passwords, Secrets
- August 15, 2017Here's what's hidden in the stacks - passwords, easter eggs and secrets.
Preview: The Opening Hours of Observer
- August 9, 2017Pay attention.
Preview: Wolfenstein: The New Colossus Empowers the Terror-Billy in us All
- July 27, 2017So much for the tolerant left.
Guide: Friday the 13th – How to Survive as a Counselor (and Piss Off Jason)
- June 4, 2017Some quick tips to prolong your life.
First Thoughts on Remothered: Tormented Fathers
- May 22, 2017A lovesong to fans of non-stop, tense horror.
Whispers in the Dark Ep. 94: The Outlast 2 Review
- May 20, 2017Oh be careful little ears what you hear.
Interview: A Chat with Night Trap 25th Anniversary’s Sole Developer Tyler Hogle
- April 26, 2017In no way associated with the failed 2014 Kickstarter project.
Interview: Developer Ian Dallas on What Remains of Edith Finch
- April 12, 2017Peek behind the curtains of the Finch family home.
‘What Remains of Edith Finch’ is a Breathless Kind of Emotional Terror
- April 10, 2017Giant Sparrow's 'What Remains of Edith Finch' is a literary horror, more gothic than visceral.
Whitney Plays: Deadly Premonition The Director’s Cut [Let’s Play]
- March 29, 2017Join Whitney as she plays the HD re-release of her favorite game Deadly Premonition.
Preview: Exploring a Terrifying Cyberpunk Dreamscape in Observer
- March 3, 2017Techno Terror.
Whispers in the Dark Ep. 93: The Resident Evil 7 Review
- February 18, 2017President Evil.
Prey Reimagines an IP by Looking to its Sci-Fi Siblings
- February 15, 2017A look at the first hour of Arkane's Prey.
Diving Fist-First Into Killing Floor Incursion
- February 11, 2017Finally, a good way to test your Zombie Apocalypse Team.
2Dark is The Retro Experience I Didn’t Know I Missed
- February 6, 2017We visited Gloomywood, and soon you can too.
Interview: Chris Darril Introduces Remothered
- January 31, 2017All along the clock tower...
Friday the 13th is the Multiplayer Horror Game I’ve Been Waiting For
- December 28, 2016I've never felt so evil.
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!