- September 7, 2020A turn-based gothic nightmare that might be your cup of tea
Interview: Talking Terrifying Tabletop with Bright Light Media
- July 8, 2019Rolling The Dice On Cut Or Slice
Interview: The Playful Darkness of Composer Jim Guthrie
- April 19, 2019As Above, So Below, and in My Ears.
Interview: Richard Cobbett on Nighthawks – The Vampire RPG
- September 10, 2018The biting questions.
Review: Yeli Orog
- August 2, 2018A promising start for a dude making a semi-new genre of game.
Wolfenstein II – World Building, Collectibles, and Narrative Dissonance
- December 12, 2017Why Wolfenstein's game design doesn't respect its storytelling.
Ivy Dupler on The Ins and Outs of Indie Horror Voice Acting
- November 1, 2017Organ Quarter's Ivy Dupler talks voice acting in a surreal setting.
Preview: Wolfenstein: The New Colossus Empowers the Terror-Billy in us All
- July 27, 2017So much for the tolerant left.
- February 28, 2017Seriously not Silent Hill.
PSA: How to Best Run Silent Hill 2-4 on a Modern PC
- September 3, 2016Widescreen, FOV, FPS and performance fixes.
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!