‘My Beautiful Paper Smile’ Brings Fear With Hand-Drawn Graphics
A disturbing bout of psychological terror comes from Vicarious Publishing and developers Two Star Games. This is My Beautiful Paper Smile, a video game in which you will play the role of a member of the Joyous — manufactured “perfect” children. This is a cruel operation in which they install a perfidious permanent smile to the children. As a young boy, the aim is to escape the factory where you were held captive.
Being part of the Joyous, the Authorities will watch you every day to make sure you don’t have any other emotions than happiness. My Beautiful Paper Smile consists of four chapters in which terror, supernatural elements, mystery, and puzzles are mixed with a handmade design that creates a more hostile and mysterious environment. Vicarious Publishing CEO, Michael Brown, made the following statement in a press release.
The game deals with sensitive issues that we all recognize, but we never talk about. It puts children’s mental health experiences into perspective through terrifying environments.
Here are some key features:
- Stunning hand-drawn graphics.
- Developed in Unreal Engine 4.
- Unique unsettling atmosphere.
- Deep engrossing story.
- Free yourself and try to escape the authorities ‘education’ facility.
- Use stealth to avoid detection
- Run and hide from the faceless one.
- Uncover the reason behind the operation.
- Discover the dark mystery behind the authorities’ twisted scheme.
The launch of My Beautiful Paper Smile will be in early 2020 on Steam.