This month we’re celebrating the spring weather with a Tremors: A Cold Day in Hell, the sixth film in this once great series. Join us as we watch an unaged Michael Gross and a blotchy Jamie Kennedy travel to “the arctic” to battle graboids and ass blasters. Is A Cold Day in Hell campy? Yes. Low budget? For sure. Good? Nope! But we sure had a good time laughing at it.
If you’d like to download this month’s, last’s, and all future horror movie commentaries, support Rely on Horror on Patreon for a dollar (other currencies supported) or more a month! That’s it. Our Patreon supports our ability to keep our site online, create new content, and pay our writers better! If you’re an avid visitor, a small contribution a month towards Rely on Horror can really help keep us keep tickin’.
Our full list of goodies for Patrons include:
- Ad-Free browsing!
- Exclusive monthly horror film commentaries – from classics to the latest releases!
- Invitation to an hour-long monthly Google Hangout session with Rely on Horror staff members for topical discussions and the latest news on the horror genre!
- Exclusive Discord Role!
- Advanced access to episodes of the Rely on Horror Show on Youtube!
- Access to the Patreon comments page
- Automatic entry into eligible site contests (requires valid email)
- A Thank You on the site
- Inclusion in our weekly newsletter!
Have a recommendation for our next commentary? Let us know in the comments. Also share our Patreon with your friends! Thanks!