For the month of April, we’re watching Stephen King’s IT, the 2017 movie based on the novel of the same name. A celestial being taking the form of a clown (among other things) preys on a group of children in the town of Derry, and together, with the power of friendship, they try to put a stop to IT. Andy Muschietti’s IT broke records upon release, and for good reason. It’s pretty darn good. So join myself, Whitney, and Kyle as we laugh at the site of goofy clown antics and cringe at some of Stephen King’s darkest themes.
If you’d like to download this month’s, last’s, and all future horror movie commentaries, support Rely on Horror on Patreon for a dollar (other currencies supported) or more a month! That’s it. Our Patreon supports our ability to keep our site online, create new content, and pay our writers better! If you’re an avid visitor, a small contribution a month towards Rely on Horror can really help keep us keep tickin’.
Our full list of goodies for Patrons include:
- Ad-Free browsing!
- Exclusive monthly horror film commentaries – from classics to the latest releases!
- Invitation to an hour-long monthly Google Hangout session with Rely on Horror staff members for topical discussions and the latest news on the horror genre!
- Exclusive Discord Role!
- Advanced access to episodes of the Rely on Horror Show on Youtube!
- Access to the Patreon comments page
- Automatic entry into eligible site contests (requires valid email)
- A Thank You on the site
- Inclusion in our weekly newsletter!
Have a recommendation for our next commentary? Let us know in the comments. Also share our Patreon with your friends! Thanks!