Song of Horror: New Trailer Hits Ahead of Final Episode
In the game players must face the manifestations of the Presence, an unpredictable, eldritch AI that reacts to how you play, ensuring that no two gameplay experiences will be the same. Players will take control of up to 16 characters who have been dragged, throughout time, into a story for which they are not prepared.
Per the developer:
The famed writer Sebastian P. Husher has gone missing, along with his entire family. Worried, his editor sent an assistant to his house in order to look for him – but he never came back… These disappearances spark a set of events that will soon reveal something dreadful: a nameless, dark entity known only as The Presence seems to be responsible.
Beware the shadows and the darkness which seem silent. Beware the closed doors, the whispering mirrors. Beware the Song of Horror that nests in the cracks of your mind.
- Investigate a paranormal mystery in a thrilling story of psychological horror.
- Beware The Presence, an otherworldly entity with its own AI that reacts to your actions and decisions in a non-scripted, unpredictable horror experience.
- Choose between a group of unique characters: each one brings its own point of view and has a different relation to the story and other characters.
- You may die, but the horror continues: death is permanent – when a character dies, it’s gone…
- …but the next one will follow the investigation from where the deceased left it. The world will be shaped by their previous actions.
- Explore haunted, sinister locations to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere.
Song of Horror is currently available on PC, with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions slated to arrive in Q2 2020.
Check out the story trailer below!