Rise of Nightmares details and screens surface, box-art revealed
Rise of Nightmares was announced quite a while ago and it promised to deliver a truly immersive survival horror experience in which, as Microsoft so prominently advertises, you are the controller via the Kinect. After months of barely any new intel on this upcoming Kinect-exclusive we now (thanks to 123kinect) have some details, screens and a box-art to go from. You can check all of that out below.
- Horrifying and compelling: An unashamedly mature title in a sea of family-friendly offerings on Kinect for the first time, Rise of Nightmares takes you into a cinematic world of horrific blood and violence.
- Unique motion controls: Use your whole body to fight the undead horde with physical brutality. Rise of Nightmares is an intensely immersive experience that brings horror to life like never before.
- Explore and investigate: Navigate through Viktor’s castle with free movement control, uncover the secrets held within and delve deeper into his the mind of a madman.
- Deep and varied gameplay: Master the different fighting styles and various weapons, stealthy sneaking and puzzle-solving. Will you fall into the mansion’s traps or lure the undead into one of your own?
- A complete experience: A full, cinematic gaming experience set in a twisted and astonishing world that grips you from the very start.