Publisher Torture Star Video, known for Bloodwash and Rewind or Die, along with publisher Selewi (Tomás Esconjaureguy) will be releasing the horror slasher title Cannibal Abduction on February 8th as a cross-platform console release.
Fans of retro PSX-style horror games and slashers can look forward to a new experience, involving a cannibal family looking to take advantage of Henry, a stranded traveler in need of rescue.
After borrowing his father’s car, Henry is ready to finally have a weekend trip to escape from his parents house. Everything was on track until the engine stops running in the middle of nowhere and a humble local offers to tow Henry to his farm in order to fix the car problem, but he and his family had other plans for the young punk.
Put yourself in Henry’s sneakers and try to escape from the house of the cannibal family in this thrilling survival horror game made by the developers of The Night of the Scissors, and once again, inspired by classic slasher movies from the 80s and survival horror PSX games.
- Experience the horror of being chased by a serial killer in his own house!
- Stay in the shadows, hide inside wardrobes, don’t let him notice you.
- Soft puzzle elements.
- Plan your next move, your pockets are limited and you won’t be able to carry everything at once.
- Cinematic camera angles and authentic VHS glitches.
- Collect tapes to record your progress (They are scarce, use them wisely!)
- A perfect mix of calm atmosphere and tense sound effects.
- Two endings to help you discover why the family is acting so strange.
The release features an additional game bundled with Cannibal Abduction, the developer’s first game titled Night of the Scissors.
Cannibal Abduction will be released on February 8th, 2024 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Nintendo Switch. The game was previously released on PC via Steam, for those of you unaware.
You can watch the brand-new console release trailer below and let us know what you think.