Horror Movie Commentary #15 – Krampus: The Christmas Devil (Download Now)!
Holy shit this movie sucked.
This Holiday we bring you one of our most comical commentaries yet as we tear Krampus: The Christmas Devil to shreds. This film features some of the worst writing, acting, and genuinely uncomfortable content we’ve commentated on so far — like a child actor being 100% genuinely terrified when being berated by Santa Claus. This is The Room of horror movies. It’s dreadful. We probably should have busted out the spiked eggnog for this one.
We hope you enjoy us letting loose on one of the worst films we’ve all ever seen. Happy Holidays!
If you’d like to download this month’s, past, and future horror movie commentaries, support Rely on Horror on Patreon for a dollar (other currencies supported) or more a month! That’s it. Our Patreon supports our ability to grow the site, create new content, and pay our writers better! If you’re an avid visitor of the site, a small contribution a month toward Rely on Horror can really help keep us tickin’.
Our full list of goodies for Patrons include:
- Exclusive monthly horror film commentaries – from classics to the latest releases!
- Invitation to an hour-long monthly Google Hangout session with Rely on Horror staff members for topical discussions and the latest news on the horror genre!
- Exclusive Discord Role!
- Advanced access to episodes of the Rely on Horror Show on Youtube !
- Access to the Patreon comments page
- Automatic entry into eligible site contests (requires valid email)
- A Thank You on the site
- Inclusion in our weekly newsletter!
Have a recommendation for our next commentary? Let us know in the comments. Also share our Patreon with your friends! Thanks!