Paranoid Demo Released By Madmind Studio
- February 2, 2023I think I'm Paranoid.
Fractured Sanity – VR Horror Comes to Steam and Oculus App Lab
- February 1, 2023After waking up in the heart of a mental asylum, you’ll have to fend for your life as you uncover…
Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed Launches First Free DLC Today
- January 31, 2023"No job is too small, no fee is too small!"
Figurama Collectors Releasing Exclusive Red Pyramid Thing vs James Sunderland Statue
- January 31, 2023The Red Devil's in the details
DEVOUR Team Says More is on the Way
- January 31, 2023More possessed cultist hijinks are on the way in 2023
MADiSON is Coming to the PSVR2
- January 30, 2023Are you ready to get even more immersed in the world of cameras and serial killers?
Jodelle Ferland Shares Her Thoughts on Upcoming Silent Hill Movie (Exclusive)
- January 29, 2023"If I hear anything from them, I'm totally in!"
Heaven Dust Collection Infects its Way Onto Switch
- January 27, 2023The classics-inspired survival horror games get a rare dual physical release on Switch.
OVRDARK: A Do Not Open Story Announced for PSVR2
- January 24, 2023A new VR-exclusive game from NoxNoctis Studios tells the true story of what happened one fateful night in Nov. 2019.
Meet the Klowns in New Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game Trailer
- January 23, 2023Players will be able to choose from five different classes – Trapster, Tank, Fighter, Scout, or Tracker.
Chinese Indie horror ‘Arrogation: Unlight of Day’ Launches Jan. 28th
- January 19, 2023You play as a lone reporter searching for his lost family in an abandoned village in 1980s China.
WW1 Survival Horror ‘Trenches’ Releases Jan. 20th
- January 12, 2023Survive the dark, wet, and dank corridors in a maze of trenches as you fight to live another day.
Dead Space Developers Will Integrate Series Lore into the Remake
- January 11, 2023Make the narrative WHOLE!
Rely On Horror’s 2022 Community Game Of The Year Is…MADiSON
- December 31, 2022The survival horror shutterbugs have spoken!
Rely On Horror’s 2022 Game Of The Year Is…Immortality
- December 31, 2022Things got a little too real this year.
Amnesia: The Bunker Shows Off New Gameplay Clip
- December 22, 2022Short but sweet clips demonstrate open-end design and player freedom.
Project: A.I.D.A. – Unreal Engine 5 Sci-Fi Horror Title Announced
- December 21, 2022Something big and nasty is stalking you in the sewers, and it ain't no toitle!
Holstin – Horror Game Set in an Isolated Polish Town Announced for PC & Consoles
- December 15, 2022Explore, fight and survive in a lakeside town that's slowly been engulfed by something sinister.
Rely On Horror’s 2022 Game Of The Year Nominees
- December 13, 2022Vote for your 2022 GOTY in our Community Poll!
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Gets Producer Update Message
- December 13, 2022The developers give an update on the game and their plans for the future.
Death Stranding 2 Officially Announced at The Game Awards 2022
- December 10, 2022Time-accelerating rain antics and survival horror backpacking return!
Alien Invasion FPS ‘Greyhill Incident’ Gets Console Announcement Trailer
- December 5, 2022The atmospheric alien invasion title is coming to PS4 & PS5 next Spring.
DreadXP’s Multiversal Survival Horror Game ‘Mirror Forge’ Releases for PC Dec. 6th
- December 1, 2022Dive into an otherworldly mystery filled with heavy symbolism, psychological horror, and terrifying truths.
Psychological Thriller ‘In Nightmare’ Now Available on Steam
- November 30, 2022Will you overcome what you fear or be caught in the nightmare?
Bloober Team Offering Killer Black Friday Discounts on Popular Horror Games
- November 24, 2022Take advantage of these amazing deals before they're gone!
“HELP ME!” Demo Out Now By creators of Agony & Succubus
- November 23, 2022Set in present-day Moscow, Russia, the game follows Maxim, a young man in search of his missing father.
Evil West, the Wild West Vampire-Hunting Action Game, Now Available on PC, PlayStation & Xbox
- November 22, 2022Cowboys vs. Bloodsuckers!
EXCLUSIVE: Interview with ‘Imperfect’ Developer Walter Woods
- November 20, 2022We sit down with solo dev Walter Woods to talk about his upcoming psychological survival horror game Imperfect.
Rely on Horror is a free fan site with a dedicated team of content creators. In order to continue to deliver outstanding content, we need ad revenue! Please disable your adblock, or consider subscribing to our Patreon!
Thanks from the Rely on Horror team!