2K Working on Bioshock Remastered Fixes for PC
The Bioshock Remastered Collection has drawn some ire from PC gamers for a lack of settings, bugs, and unfaithful effects, and apparently 2K has been listening. 2K has posted a Steam announcement stating that they’re targeting stability issues and the lack of PC-specific features.
There’s no release date yet, but the following fixes are planned:
– General Mouse Fixes, including better Mouse Smoothing, Sensitivity and Acceleration Options in BioShock;
– Additional Speaker Mode Options in Audio Settings in BioShock;
– Improved FoV Slider Options in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva’s Den;
– Support for 21:9 display ratios in BioShock, BioShock 2 and Minerva’s Den;
– General stability improvement to reduce instances of game crashes.
Are you going to hold out for Remaster fixes or stick to the originals? Let us know in the comments.